Whole of Business Training Solutions
Our clear advantage is breadth of expertise across multiple specialist industries.
In today's ever changing regulatory environment - in a training marketplace full of niche providers - our ability to work across many industries and provide nationally recognised skills delivery and outcomes is what sets us apart from the rest.
An example of a large client, with needs spanning several industries, is P&O. We worked closely with P&O in 2009-10 to ensure the training met the specific needs of 50 of the Aurora Australis crew.
Safety and Compliance
- Confined Space Safe Entry and Exit
- Height Safety
- National High Risk Licence (Basic Scaffold)
- National High Risk Licence (Elevated Work Platform)
- National High Risk Work Licence (Forklift)
This training was then adapted to develop courses for 12 crew from the L’Astrolabe multi-purpose off-shore supply vessel while it was in Hobart. Other training was conducted in:
Hospitality & Cookery
- Kitchen Operations
- Commercial Cookery
- Food & Beverage Service
- Food Safety
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- HC Refrigerants
- High Pressure Refrigerants
- R410 High Pressure Refrigerants
- Refrigeration System Basics
ICT & Business
- Word Processing
- Auto CAD
- Business Management, Finance
For specialist training solutions to meet the training needs of all areas of your business, contact our Customer Relations Manager - Phil Duthoit on 0407 332 147 - for a no-obligation discussion.