We operate in all Tasmanian regions with a focus on flexible delivery of the Certificate III through to the Advanced Diploma in Children's Services. We offer specialist training and assessment at our regional facilities, in workplaces or a combination of the two.
We use the most contemporary and effective training resources, specifically designed to meet the needs of the Children's Services sector and its educators. Our specialist trainers are abreast of regulatory changes, including the upcoming implementation of the National Quality Framework.
Children's Services Qualifications:
- Certificate III in Children’s Services (CHC30709)
- Certificate III in Children’s Services (CHC30712)
- Diploma of Children’s Services (Early Childhood Education and Care) (CHC50908)
- Advanced Diploma of Children Services (CHC60208)
Children's Services Short Courses
- Creative Play with Children
- Setting Up a Child Friendly Environment
We also deliver training in First Aid, Asthma and Anaphlyaxis Management.
Contact us on 1300 362 175 for all your training needs.
Disclaimer: Please note prices and course dates are subject to change. Contact us to provide a quote for your individual or group booking.