Feedback & Complaints
The Skills Institute values your feedback, whether it is a compliment or a complaint. We can make improvements in what we provide when we hear from you ‘our customer’!
There are several ways in which you can tell us about your concern or compliment:
- Approach a staff member and discuss.
- Approach your Client Service Centre for a form.
- Phone our Contact Centre on 1300 362 175.
- Email: [email protected]
Student Feedback Process
- In respect to training evaluation, we are committed to a process of continuously evaluating and improving the quality of service provided to our customers by listening to, and acting upon your feedback.
- As part of this process, you may be asked to complete a survey at the completion of an assessment, a single unit or module, a group of units, or a complete qualification.
- Where there have been opportunities for improvement identified, an action will be put in place to address the particular concerns raised by students.